"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Question 20


20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
  • One summer, I spent most of it with my grandparents and helped my Granny take care of Cody.  An old poodle who was deaf, blind and toothless.  He was awesome.  It was a really great summer.  Granny taught me a lot.  (It is also where my love of the game skipbow came from)
  • Every day, when Daddy would get home from work, we would sit on the couch, dad on his side, and Brooke and I sitting right on top of him.  At six o'clock, we would watch Emeril Live.  We would always talk about making the food he did on his show.  It was a very important bonding time with my dad...and food.
  • When I was in elementary school, birthdays were special to me.  One year, there was a field trip to the zoo and Old Sacramento.  Dad came with me and when we were having lunch with the class, dad had brought a little chocolate cake and candle and started singing to me.  He also used to send me flowers at school.  Yeah. my dad is pretty awesome.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment