"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Question 25

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
So I know this is probably a standard answer, especially for Christians, but I would love to have dinner with Jesus.  How amazing would that be?  There is so much that he could teach me and tell me.  Not to mention, just physically seeing him would probably make me so happy I would cry.
(Just a side note.  It struck me funny that, as I am writing about how nice it would be to meet Jesus, I just threatened to punch Zuko in the neck)
While it really wouldn't matter what we ate, I would like to eat a steak made by either my Hubby, or my brother-in-law.  Man can those guys cook.  Also Hampton mashed potatoes, because they are awesome.  Then some green beans and Nectarines. (not mixed together)  Yum.
Like I said, though, I highly doubt that whatever I ate, wouldn't matter.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment