"Be feircely loyal to each other..." Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Question 24

24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
Ok, so don't laugh, but I looked the deffinition of "family dynamic" up, and it was not as helpful as I would have liked.  It is a hard thing for me to describe.
When I was a child, I was a peacemaker.  I would tell people to stop fighting, and they would ban together to be mad at me.  I also followed my brothers around a lot.  I looked up to them.  I was very much a little sister.
Now, while I still look up to my brothers, I connect more with my sisters.  I also feel that I have taken on more of a big sister role than a little sister role.
On top of that, since my dear hubby and I got married, I have taken on a whole new role.  Supportive worry wort wife.

I don't know if any of that really makes much sense, but It is a difficult thing for me to explain.

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment